Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tea party!

Hey Health-bugs,


So my sister just recently arrived home from her trip in New York. She happened to bring me back a jar of organic tea, the flavour is coconut.I'm not going to like but im not a fan of coconut ,so i was a bit discouraged of trying it out.Ive finally decided to taste it . I love it!. It does have a weird  but yet coconut smell but i dived my mouth  right into my mug and drank away.


















Start by  placing a water in the kettle and let it boil till its extremely hot. i love my tea really hot. Keeps me all warm.
Pour a table spoon of the tea into a strainer of your choice. I'm using my magic ball strainer i picked up at David's tea.  It reminds me of a weapon during the medieval time period .Close it up and just drop it into your cup.
Let it steep for 2-7 minutes and remove the strainer out of your cup until your satisfied with the strength of your tea.

Whoola.There you go. The tea is a light tea  with whole leaf Pu'reh from Yunnan with coconut and cocoa. Its sweet and nutty.I topped it off with a banana and sliced apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...